Why Join the Sedalia Area Chamber?
The Chamber is a powerful business tool and a way to promote your business positively in the community. We believe all businesses can benefit from membership. By partnering with the Chamber, your business will be supported in an environment that promotes networking, advocacy, and professional development.
There are member benefits at all levels of membership
- Business Listing on Chamber website and in the Chamber directory
- Reciprocal link from Chamber website to business
- Invitations to attend Chamber networking events
- Distribution of your company materials to newcomers and visitors
- Member to Member e-notices
- First bid opportunities given to Chamber members
- 80% of consumers are more likely to do business with members
- Monthly Chamber newsletter
- Subscription to weekly Chamber e-Newsletter
- Opportunities to serve on Chamber committees/task forces
- Chamber Member to Member Discount
- Chamber Affinity Programs:
- AirMedCare Network
Business Networking, Advocacy, and Professional Development
The Sedalia Area Chamber of Commerce is an organization whose purpose is to develop, promote, and foster an environment in which our business community can grow and prosper.
To realize its mission, our Chamber produces a wide variety of programs, services, and activities. We are working in the areas of business development, legislation, events, sponsorship, marketing, community relations, and membership. We emphasize strong programming that will keep you educated, updated, and engaged.
The Chamber is a powerful business tool and a way to promote your business in our community We believe all businesses can benefit from membership. By partnering with the Chamber, your business will be supported in an environment that promotes networking, advocacy, and professional development.
For additional information about how the Sedalia Chamber can serve you, please contact our office at (660) 826-2222 or our Executive Director, Debra Andresen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chamber Members save with Constant Contact
- Connect with your customers and receive up to 25% off with our exclusive Chamber Member discount.
- Grow Your Business & SaveConstant Contact helps you build stronger relationships with your customers.
- Our easy-to-use marketing tools let you send beautiful emails, promote special offers, manage your events, conduct surveys and much more.
With Constant Contact you get:
- Newsletters & Announcements. Build better relationships with clients and prospects by using email campaigns that result in growing your business.
- Offers & Promotions. Drive sales, action, or interest from new and inactive customers alike by running offers and promotions through social media.
- Events & Registration. Manage successful events from start to finish online with beautiful invitations, 24/7 registration and payment, and instant reporting.
- Feedback & Surveys. Get instant responses from your audience using surveys and polls. You can even get them to rave about you on ratings and reviews websites.
- Free Coaching & Support. Constant Contact comes with free coaching and education from marketing experts that are as committed to your success as you are.
Best of all, as a Chamber Member you’ll enjoy exclusive savings on our entire suite of marketing tools, with plans starting as low as $20 per month. Sign up today for your FREE 60-day trial and when you’re ready to buy, save 20% when you prepay for 6 months or 25% when you prepay for 12 months.Questions? Call us – we’re here to help: 855-797-4708 or email us at email@example.com. If you are an existing Constant Contact customer, but would like to receive the Chamber Member benefits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage our members who have 50 or fewer eligible employees to look into this new health coverage option. It is possible that many employers in our business community could find a cost savings by participating in the Missouri Chamber Federation Benefit Plan.
The first step to take is to visit mochamber.com/mewa to learn more and follow the link to get a quick rate estimate.
Please take the time to learn more about the Missouri Chamber Federation Benefit Plan. If you have questions, please contact Tammy Long at the Missouri Chamber at email@example.com or 573.634.3511.