Become an Ambassador
Our Ambassador program is a great way to engage with local Sedalia companies and the business district. Ambassadors are a committee of volunteers who enable public relations and increase visibility between the Chamber, its members and the community. Our Ambassadors assist with chamber events such as ribbon cuttings, fundraisers, business after hours, and monthly chamber business connection breakfasts. Please contact the Sedalia Chamber for more information at 660-826-2222.
Clint Schweitzer, Claire Yeager, Debbie Gant, Julie White, Chanisty Lambert, Sierra Miller, and Lora Hilburn outside of the Katy Depot Visitor Center.
Casual networking is a great way to make new connections, get to know others better and share common interests.
What are the advantages of serving as an Ambassador?
- Networking opportunities to establish and maintain valuable business contacts
- Recognition as an engaged community leader, individually and for the business/organization you represent
- Recognition at events and in Chamber publications
- Ambassador of the Year recognition opportunity
- Affords an Ambassador a way to make contributions to the Sedalia area and to your chamber
Who Are the Chamber Ambassadors?
Julie White – President
The Sedalia Democrat
Chanisty Lambert – Vice President
Center for Human Services
Lora Hilburn – Secretary
The Sedalia Democrat
Central Bank of Sedalia
Bothwell Regional Health Center
Sedalia Young Professionals
The Sedalia Young Professionals is a group to bring young career-minded people together to promote community service, social engagement and professional development in the Sedalia area.
SYP provides a forum for young, like-minded professionals in the Sedalia area for networking, civic engagement and community service. Our greater goal is to empower young leaders and have a positive impact on the place we call home. We will:
- Foster relationships between like-minded young people.
- Empower the next generation of Sedalia area leaders.
- Increase awareness and create visibility for issues pertinent to young professionals in the Sedalia area.
Membership is comprised of young professionals between the age of 21 and 40 who either pay yearly dues or are employed by a company that is a member of the Sedalia Area Chamber of Commerce. Members participate in monthly meetings and quarterly social, community involvement and professional development events.
To learn more about the Sedalia Young Professionals Executive Team, click on the images below.